Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thanksgiving in August?

this photo has nothing to do with the post
I mentioned the other day, I cleaned the garage. Mrs. Mike came out and looked through the "garage fridge" and found a turkey breast in the back of the freezer. She thawed it out, rubbed some seasoning all over it and cooked that bad dude in the crock pot all day. Hello triptophan. Home made taters & home made gravy. That was some good schtuff. I had to go out to the garage to work on the tractor. Otherwise, my big ass woulda been planted on the couch and snoring by 6:30.

The tractor project is poking along. I'm getting something done every day, however small it may be. Mini Mike has been helping out too, between his (self proclaimed) 3rd gear pinned speed sessions around the yard and back forty. I will have some pictures soon. Yesterday, I found out the hard way, a 3400 r.p.m. wire wheel + knuckle = ouchsonofabitch!  I'll take a picture of that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment