Saturday, August 14, 2010

Opening Day

OK...So here we go again.  This is my 3rd attempt at a blog.  The 1st was my wife's. She was using it to lurk other blobs, so I stole it and started writing. I then attempted my own. I tried to be funny with the title and it was a big fail. It seems I was trying too hard and it became a chore to write. I deleted both of them and I have decided to try again.

I want this to be a "diary" of some sorts. Diaries are not meant to be public, I know, but I like to share almost everything I do or have. So I will have some fun and I hope others might enjoy reading about the crazy stuff that happens to me.

I will write about work, family, friends, church, just life type things. It won't always be pretty. I WILL use some colorful language. If this bothers you, please don't read. I WILL NOT be using real names.
IMPORTANT!!! The views expressed in this blog are MINE. They DO NOT represent anyone else, only me.

1 comment:

  1. She lurked on "blogs" not "blobs". Way to go spellcheck.

    ReplyDelete